Friday, February 25, 2005

Call




Today
My day was this…

Started with checking, did he call
No he did not call
Should I call
Or should I wait for him to call
Wonder why he did not call
Did he think there is nothing for him to call
Well I keep guessing about his call
After what seemed a moment so tall
Another check … did he call
No he did not call
Should wait for him to call
Nay anyone can call
So I call
In a way of obscurity
I ask why he did not call
And he says he intended to call
But was too busy to call…
On very friendly note I end the call
Once more musing
How he was busy to call
When it takes just a second to call
And Hell befall
Why do I care If he did not call???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Why do i care if he did not call?"--- what if he too thinks the same way?

S.K said...

soumi, Well the whole problem started with the fact that Im epecting his call & he knows that it is his turn to call

Bala said...

This is the best of best, I don't see somebody can write the feeling like this. I'm lucky to read this. It is just flowing straight from the heart not from mind.

Bala said...

Somewhere I wrote when you love there is always a little doubt and tender pain....