Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Always




I loved you in my dreams
And my days of child
I adored you though the books I read
Called you my knight at stead
I found you in the shadow that said
I am with you even in death…
I felt you in the song I sang
In the moves I made when I danced…
The list never ended then
Cause I found you
In the rays of sun,
And Blooms of spring
In Drops of rain
And in my sinful grin….
I knew I looked with weary eyes
At the moon that embraced me all those nights...
While I Thought how many more nights…
With out my lover’s sight…
To set me alight….
These are just few to say...
How I knew you the day…
The day I knew me as I say…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you be ur lover........wow what a great feeling you have......don't take me as blind.........

How is life...still witht the shadow............can bring a light to illuminate.......he he he

S.K said...

Sorry, I did not understand a word of this comment. And I dont like some anonymous person saying hehehe at the end of each poem , cos they mean a lot to me. If it is prank.. Let me tell u its not funny!!!!!!!