Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bygones




I love you my dear
with my soul and heart
through nights and days are not the words
each moment would suite me more
while i waited ....
not knowing how long...

Many days of years...
I have been alone in tears...
never knowing why you were gone..
So here i lived in my days bygone...

I know i meant nobody
not even the wild flower u crushed to thwart
or the wiff of ash ur cigar burnt..
Knowing all i stood to adore
while you went by winning more...

sometimes i wish you would know,
that the swirl of wind
reminds your lore...
and each day is such a sore
and as i said...
through all these years
I loved you so..

There was anger and pain.
then came tears and pain,
Now remains pain and pain
with years gone
and hope in despair..

Darling........
One wish i hold
till my last moment of death....
to see you in eye..
and ask you WHY...............

2 comments:

Yasaswi said...

pain while u waited not knowing how long. u been alone in tears in the days that bygone. u stood there while he went by winning more. each day was such a sore. anger, then tears and then pain. and then pain and pain. but, WHY?

Anonymous said...

wow another longing of heart.....it is fact that if u love people start ignore you..there is very few really know what is love.........I think these moments also needed for life just know all shades of it............I cried like this when ever I hurt look all the oceans are my tears...but still I smile...as I do. I learn how to win the life may not a girl heart...he he he