Friday, February 25, 2005

Thank You




Thoughts gush down the lane…
Of crooked paths and of painted panes..
My love had me insane
While I blushed with sweet pain…

Each moment of the day,
I miss you say..
I love you ….
Through each breath you take..
Each move you make…

I wish you see
That we were meant to be….
We…you and me…

The tragedy, life had to be..
At the moment of win…
I lost thee…

Still with thoughts of you
Through each passing day….
I still can say..
U made my life worth a stay….

1 comment:

Bala said...

I feel like steal this poem!
I like to hide somewhere that nobody could see it. I stop crying because there is even air is not supporting my cry!

May be god send some unwanted people to meet before we meeting the right person that time we could give a big thank to our old friends. Life go on with tear or without tear. What days we count as we lived ....don't you think the days we live with love only we lived!