Sunday, October 28, 2007

My own Happy Ending



It is quite not the life I dreamed
Fairy tales I guess aren’t reality
There is no chariot, there is no mermaid
Never had a glass shoe,
Is there a prince charming?
Am I to believe still,
There are happy endings !!

I’m just a simple girl
with lots of dreams….
now you told me
its okay to dream,
but, its time to wake up,
to reality..

yet when I stare
at the starlit sky,
I wish there was my prince,
who could make it all right,
& me a fairy of a tale...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish your dreams comes true and you get your prince, you a re good person, and I am pretty sure you will get on of the best guys alive.
Good one again!!!

--
Admirer

Babloo said...

hey sravya, ippatidaaka chusina vaatilo idhi naaku toooooooo much ante tooo much nachindhi........simply superb....endhuko teleedhu......naa mod a? nenu unna situation a? chadivina time a? i dont...........its okay to dream,
but, its time to wake up,
to reality........very nice..........u rock boss....keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I think this is something we all can relate to. You conveyed it very well - I especially enjoyed "There is no chariot, there is no mermaid, never had a glass shoe". Nice work! (And happy Thursday) :)