Thursday, August 24, 2006

AbCdEf




















Confession to a crime
Committed often, which I
Skilled at that
Never got caught
Or will I?

May be………..
They need a cop
Please tell them they do,
Those who pity
That, those who I rob….

Naïve they are
“Words” that I use
Angelically fall
Letter after letter
To sate my hunger
A sadistic urge
Thirst for rhyme
I twist them around
And grin at their wry.


Innocently……
Crying & laughing
Like I ask them to
Complying to this master
pays not a penny ,I.
obedient slaves, yet!
have bore
an abuse, for ages
whoelse?
But,
My dear words

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one again....its so nice to visit ur blog regularly.
I am a fan of ur work. Kepp up the good work.

--
Admirer

PS: ABCDEF'G': A Boy Can Do Everything For Gal!!!! a movie caption...:-)

Anonymous said...

Might be i am an admirer to ur poems don't just keep writing it on ur blogspot. Make it a book "Hues of thought" is really a great thought given by you to all these poems. Like Publish a book of poems my heart says it will really read with everyone hues of thought in the blogspot read by someone only. You sholud be recognised by everyone. You are really great. I would had certainly published these poems really they are splendid.

Stay Happy

Anonymous said...

I am a regular reader of your blog. From your last few poems, one would get the feeling that you have been hurt by something or someone.....The thing to remember is that you have to get over these things as soon as possible and not keep dwelling on them for too long because the more you keep thinking and blaming yourself for whatever has happened, the more painful and difficult it becomes to get over it...

So be cheerful and try to get rid of the negative thoughts.

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hey its me again.How are you? these days I am very down, my personal problems. I felt I shloud Say hello to you. I get this smile on my face when I go through your poems.

How are you? Dnt work too hard.

--
Admirer

Anonymous said...

r u busy these days no updates ? I hope u r doing good. Dnt work too hard.
Gud luck with watever you are doing!!

--
Admirer