Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Call 911


I took a break
For a few long days
Didn’t pen a word
Even for my ego’s sake

It was an Addiction
I admit to myself
Before my mirror
As I talk to myself

To restrain from
This insane trend
I read science
In present,
& history of past,
in past tense
Lovely!!
Im there again
Musing the rhythm
Of words inane

Dirty they said
Politics was
So I tried a sniff
At the murky stuff

Nothing works
To sate this urge
What do I do
Tell me you
Is this that drug
ecstasy or what?

5 comments:

Rambler said...

good to see you back........as always nice one.

Anonymous said...

good ..havent come across such good poems in the recent past ...i still cant believe that they all r ur own!!!

S.K said...

Hey thats a very mean thing to say... these poems are mine 100%, seems like i need to apply for patents now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Life is made by shades of Thought. What a colour can i give to u who herself spreads colours to the world. All your Hues spread colours to life what else do i say ooo Colourful.
1918<

S.K said...

1918
very kind of you to say so.
Thank you so much.
I would greatly appreciate,if you could sign too..
Thanks