Friday, February 24, 2006

Somebody, Teach me paint!!



Many a times
It happened to me
That I look at life
As a clean sheet

Then I see myself
drawing thin lines,
the bolder ones as well.
there are curves, there are peaks
there are spaces
untouched with time,
even now as I see

There are colors
The reds of cheeks
The blues of tragedies
much darker hues
Were there too
I wondered how
I have no cue

Besides them,
Were few.
Those names
I never knew…

Then I pause
For a little while,
tired but,
I look at my work
confused I stare!

Sometimes it’s a beauty
Many times I pity
Nevertheless I conclude
A work of Art
O' well, My life is!!!

Many a times
It happened to me
That I look at life
that clean sheet
Does this happen to all??
Or, Is it just this insane me??

3 comments:

drisyadrisya said...

Cool... how do u come with something as soon as I send u my blog update ?

inspiration of pespiration ? :-)

S.K said...

WHAT?????

drisyadrisya said...

Areyy.. Just meant to ask you how u can come up with poems as and when... or is it that you get them and post them ?

anyways...