Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Break away


Breakaway … Free...,
Stretch your wings
Look at those horizons far to reach
So what if you are no-one?
So what if you are standing alone?

Breakaway…. Free….
From those that bound you
from your dreams….

Let go free…
Those feelings, those fears
Let go free….
Those tiny tears,
& Nevertheless
those greeds that were dear

So what if it will hurt
To breathe?
So, what if it’s a battle
Everyday might seem?

When you brave your heart
to the toughest winds…..
You know that it is worth
An every bit…
cause when you are done
you have achieved
your gift for life
your freedom ..
yourself…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you read Jonathan or what ?

S.K said...

NO I did not yet...i was planning to and my dad took it from me.. it is with him right now.. so will get to read only wen he returns it to me..:(

Anonymous said...

I was planning on writing Biriyaniyamma on it .. thank God I din't :-)))))))

S.K said...

shox I think u have to comment on the poem yet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Read Jonathan and then I would comment :-)

ha ha

readit and u wud know the reason