Friday, October 24, 2008

I am here ; that'l suffice!

Its not exactly love

and its not like I believe

 in love either,

Its this vagueness!

I am here in all,

but strangely don’t

want my presence felt.

 

Its not exactly love

does not mean I’m

not to make more of it

I cudnt care if I am too naive

I don’t trust  

plans that’l last

for a life’ time, anyways..

 

Its not exactly love

still,  there will be tears (shed)

nothing will last

till my days end,

so  I will do just fine

cause this moment

is which I really care.

 

Its not exactly love

And I believe this

is all I deserve,

for now!

3 comments:

Damsel said...

there are other things other than love. Pain? :)

S.K said...

I agree there are other things, and pain one of those!

But its such waste to keep living in pain,and that I have come to know so late, that I almost feel guilty to have wasted so much time, effort & me.

It is a conscious effort to live & what better way to live than in love eh?

Anonymous said...

living in pain is not a waste.......U'll know the value and existence of love....i don't say one should live in pain.......i am saying anything (love, pain....etc) should go hand in hand.....i bet no one likes a monotonous life.......and one of my fav quotes "Life is a quest........most of the time u just don’t know what you are after!!!!!!!!"

regards,
B