Monday, November 19, 2007

As you like it


Spellbound by
your ruthless cruelty,
I tried, to end this all!

But destiny had other plans
As it always does!!

Words fell with morbid silence
As I, in agonising pain
Shrieks of angst, unheard
pain lingered,forever
What is the value of life,
when gone tomorrow...
I tried to end this all

But destiny had other plans
& It always did..

I deserved it all, like u thought
It made sure, I had it fair
My share of this
unending breath.

soul butchered
I remain…

3 comments:

writerwoman said...

Hello

A spot has opened up on The Poet Within- I Promise Blogroll.

Read about it here

http://poetswhoblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/second-group-of-i-promise-poetry.html


You will be replacing Kakes. I have told the other bloggers on the list to add you, hopefully they will check out your blog soon.

Go to the other bloggers on your list every thursday and review their work.

Email me at IlovetowriteSMP@yahoo.com if you have questions.

Thanks for joining.

Sara from Poets Who Blog

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Sarayu! I'm part of your poetry blogroll.

I read some of yoour poems here, and I can see how well you express human emotion and the struggle life can be. I'll be back on Thursday.

K.M.Ryan said...

This is a powerful, almost heart-wrenching piece, touching the deepest of tragedies within the human mind and soul. A truly hearfelt piece.