Friday, June 16, 2006

Miss you...(Part- I)


I miss him….
(Splutter!!)… (Splutter !!)
I remember
It rained that day
When my heart sank
As I saw him walk away

(Splutter!!.). (Splutter!!..)

Through those crowded streets
And busy traffic
People ran for cover
From the heavy downpour

(Splash…!!)

As I tried in vain
keeping track of him
& my heart sank
As I saw him walk away

(Splutter!!) (Splutter!!)

would words be enough?
To cry out loud….
Thoughts gushed
Alas !! In refrain…
(Splutter!!..) (Splutter!!..)

I wanted to fight
Life is unfair
He walked away
A promise
Unsaid, unheard
Broke away..

(Splutter !! )

I stood
Unaware of the
Drenching rain
While my heart sank
he was no more there…
(Splutter !! ) (Splutter !!)

Tommorow will be a new day
A brighter one, unlike gloomy today
He will see new places
& make new friends
It will be new life for him
While mine will sink in yesterday
that Aching silence &
That splutter of rain
I will hear forever

In those crowded streets
& busy traffic
Every time it rained
I looked for him
he will never be there again
I know it & still
I wish now I didn’t stand there
Crying for him…
I wish I told him
I miss him

7 comments:

musingsofaninsanemind said...

bagundi chaala... naaku aithe koncham extra ga ne connect aindi :)

thanx - for my own reasons!

musingsofaninsanemind said...

bagundi chaala... naaku aithe koncham extra ga ne connect aindi :)

thanx - for my own reasons!

Bala said...

I used to say "I hide my tears in rain" exactly what I mean is this is poem.

Bala said...

What I like about you and this poem is you just write straight from heart.

Anonymous said...

sravy....its really touching...

Anonymous said...

may be he still doesn't know !
after all, how can he be sure unless you tell ?

Anonymous said...

THANKS !! THANKS !! THANKS!!
Its is realy so touching and near to my heart. It appears as if you observed me very closely and wrote this one, anyways thanks again.

Sorry i couldnt send my comments immediately as I was travelling.

I have few questions i would like to ask you relating to past few peoms of yours, but i will ask them later.


Ok then take care and have tons of fun.

bye
--
Admirer