Sunday, January 22, 2006

These words are all I have...



More than once I have been asked

To explain my stance…

When I write about love,

And About loss…….

SO,
Tell me my friend

Whose wisdom I share

Haven’t you looked at the endless seas

Havent you Danced to rain

after a summers heat?

havent you seen then my friend

that you loved and cried

so as you did??


Don’t you ever peep

Out of that window crape

To look at the moon

Oh so there........

While it silently lights

Your dreams at night....


Didn't the snow.......

tell you a fairy tale

Of lore, lust and loss??


Didn’t the summer rays

Touch you ever as they said

Look at me and cheer.....

Its early morning my dear


Oh poor you!

did u miss the breeze??

Didn’t it fly your hair away?

Leaving your mood crispy all day...


If your heart dances to

Gushes of wind......

And soars to the deeps

Of million seas....

When you secretly cry for

Life’s tragedies?

Wouldn’t you drop

your eys’s own

a precious pearl??

All I do is write them down

tell me my friend

What would you do?


Please tell me how

I would be what I am ?

If my heart doesn’t skip a beat

When I see a naughty glee

That running nose

and one or two teeth

Angels I claim

To this insane me

children of that

great destiny


Now I shall ask you my friend

Haven't you ever been in love?

With those I said?

How couldn’t you? if you didn’t...

How cud you not be Me, if you did??


If you did........

Atleast once,

you will see

what I meant...

by desire enliven….


If you must know my friend

That’s all I write

Forgive my innocence....

6 comments:

drisyadrisya said...

Wonder why at the end of everyday slog
I feel like coming n checking ur blog ?

To see how many more a beautiful pearl
Have been crafted by this li'l girl


Merci Mademoiselle :-)

~A

S.K said...

Thanx shock!!

As I said earlier, your questions.. instilled the thought for my " words are all I have "

More than glad You liked it...

sarayu

Rambler said...

hey sarayu

reiterating arun, lovely post. as always
just to let you know, you are missed at our gatherings

S.K said...

Thankx Anu.. I scapped your blog did u get to see it yet??

Anonymous said...

loved this one !

Babloo said...

excellent sravya........each drop from an eye is a precious pearl......superb yaar