Monday, December 02, 2013

Someday

Someday it will rain,
forcing this pain- all down the little nooks and drains,
split it to infinite drops that can not be put back.

Someday there will be light,
shining on my darkest dreams.
These tears will catch fire and crumble
and fierce winds will blow them away- from my sight .

Somewhere in the world
I will find a place,
that will deliver me to peace.
I will be untouched
 by your cold indifference.

 someday I will be lost,
amidst the echoes of this silence
these that reverb across a million miles
and it wouldn't matter to you
that i am gone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Read it ...it makes no sense but read it and relate it to life it makes perfect sense...good work...:-)

Anonymous said...

I like this very much. Feel free to view my poems at www.anontoanon.blogspot.com

London Accountants Lady said...

There's a certain defiance to this poem that I find really engaging, although I hope it isn't autobiographical!

Luxury Apartments Guy said...

I really love that line 'I will be untouched by your cold indifference' because sometimes it really can be indifference that hurts the most can't it? But there's such a defiance to that line, which really inspires me!